Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa
The official conference hotel is the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa. Conference housing opens July 29, 2021 and closes December 17, 2021.
Special discounted conference rates are available for students ($179/night), conference attendees ($189/night), including complimentary WiFi and discounted self-parking. All rooms are subject to room and occupancy tax of 13% (subject to change). Students should contact email@example.com for any questions regarding housing accommodations.
The daily resort fee of $27.00 plus tax per room, per night has been waived. The resort fee includes:
• One welcome drink at check-in per person
• Two bottles in guest room per day
• Premium internet access in guest rooms
• Business Center and 24 hour Stay Fit access
• Self-service laundry
• Nightly special feature in-room movie
• Poolside activities, daily pool snacks
and board games
Why Book a Room at the Official Conference Hotel
• It's the center of the conference activity,
• You'll be able to network easily with other
• It's a quick trip to get to the program and
functions, and just as quick to nip back your
room for a break.
• Filling room blocks allows ACS Division of
Fluorine Chemistry to secure competitive rates
when negotiating with hotels in the future.
RESORT AND SPA
301 South Gulfview Blvd.
Clearwater Beach FL 33767 USA
Toll Free: 877-803-7534
BOOK YOUR HOTEL ROOM
To mitigate costs to the Division, conference participants are encouraged to make a reservation at the official conference hotel. An extra charge of $150.00 will be added to the registration fee for staying in other hotels.
Book a Reservation (Students Only)
*A student ID is required at check-in