Some attendees may be interested in ride-sharing. To help connect with other conference attendees, a ride-sharing message board has been set up for your convenience here. An account with the free Discord app will be necessary to use the message board.
Airport Transportation Options
Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa is conveniently located near two major airports. St. Petersburg/Clearwater airport is located approximately 20 minutes from the hotel, and Tampa International Airport is approximately 30 minutes away.
- UberX/Lyft: On average around $21-$36; prices may vary depending on day and time of arrival.
- Super Shuttle: To make a reservation call 800-258-3826.
- Olympus Limo/La Liberty Sedan and Limousine: To make a reservation call 727-842-3522 or 800-841-8838.
- Parking: The Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa is pleased to offer guests the convenience of indoor self- and valet parking, with in and out privileges. Hourly parking rates are also available and vary by season. All parking charges can be applied to your guestroom. Preferred parking for registered guests on level 4.
Self Parking (with in/out privileges) – $25/Daily
Valet Parking (with in/out privileges) – $29/Daily
Restaurant Valet: 3 hour free parking
Getting Around Clearwater
The following transportation options are recommended for getting around Clearwater:
- Florida Free Ride: Call 727-424-5458 for a pickup.
- Jolley Trolley: Call 727-445-1200 for more information. A route map is available through the hotel concierge. The cost is $2.25 per ride or a $5.00 day pass.
- Suncoast Trolley (PSTA): Call 727-540-1900 for more information. The cost is $5.00 for a day pass.